Friday, March 7, 2008

Two out of three ...

At last, pictures! I was able to finish up the brain-eating monster hat this morning. All I had left to do was attach the googly eyes to buttons & tie them on - how hard was that?? Well, not hard, but messy - I still have superglue all over one finger ... it was worth it, though! Hopefully it will be a hit with the six-year-old I have in mind.

The strawberry hats just need their duplicate-stitch seeds added, and they'll be ready to gift, too. One is for another friend's newborn, and the other is for her five-year-old big sister.

And, umm, yes - those are grapefruits that the hats are posing on ... we're a little short of small heads around my house these days.

Fortunately, though, we're not short of plum tree blossoms or blue skies - even in my seasonless Southern California back yard, spring is really almost here!

No comments: